Meet the Author. Coach. Facilitator. HR Business Advisor. Artist. Non-Speaker. Non-Trainer.
After over a decade of excellence in advisory services all over the Middle East, Mubeena Mohammed rebranded her Company in 2014 to meet global demands for her expertise. As CEO of Scholar Consultants, the mission of her Company is to “build authentic connections between Management and their Human Capital”.
Mubeena has personally facilitated HR and strategy advisory to high-profile global organisations including Abu Dhabi and Dubai Government entities, American multi-national companies, and large local family businesses in the UAE since 2003.
She was awarded a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in two majors (Psychology and Philosophy) in May 2001 from Hofstra University, New York with departmental honors in Psychology. She received her Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology in May 2003 also from Hofstra University.
She considers herself to be the world’s first and probably only Management Consultant who:
- does not accept speaking engagements because the collective intelligence of the audience is missed
- does not believe in training because our milennial business environment is rising above the ‘you know more than me’ thinking
- does not subscribe to ‘if you can’t measure it you can’t manage it’ because the real important things are priceless
- does not encourage cascading in organisations because messages are lost and buy-in is nil
- does not think change is slow, painful or hard but rather is an inevitability when it unfolds across the ‘whole system’
- does not write ‘how-to’ books or articles because leaders must come up with their own answers out of their big ‘why’
- does not offer recommendations because the expertise always lies with clients who know what results they want
Ok. Then what does she stand for?
“I facilitate breakthroughs in organisations without change management, training, cascading, recommendations or licensed tools. Today’s training and change projects focus too much on measuring incremental improvements that do nothing to elevate profits, customers, markets or brand value. What moves the bottom-line are transformational leaps where the organisation reduces dependency on external consultants, renews its culture and never looks back. Its possible, and I know how to do it.”
Her sporting interests include salsa dancing and she was a national swimmer back in the day. She received her 1st Dan Black Belt in Shotokan Karate in 2010. She also produces oil and acrylic paintings and studies spirituality when she makes downtime. She is currently working on her first fiction novel based on her business and philosophy studies.
The SPEEDChange™ Project: The Paradigm that Transforms Teams Without Training is her first business book available on the Amazon Kindle Store. You can follow her book updates and new releases on her Amazon Author Central Page.
Download PDFs of the most popular published works by Mubeena:
Now that you know a little more about her, why not read her mind here.